- "One Minute with God" for January 2020 can be viewed or downloaded HERE. Plan each day to offer a verse, a question, and a prayer together with your family and your FBC Cleburne family!
- "Jesus Christ is Lord!" Remember to take time with your family to say together this Christian "Shema".
- "The Real God" focus continues in Sunday school and worship! Come and focus on Him!
- Saturday, January 25th is Youth Secret Church meeting at 7:00PM in the Annex.
- Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 6:00PM in the gym, we'll have a pot luck supper and then meet for our Quarterly Conference. Following the QC, we will have committee training for all committee members and then meet by committee to elect officers, plan, and pray together.
- MinistrySafe Training is free at FBC, Burleson on Saturday, February 1st from 9:00AM to noon.
- Evergreen will have a Fiesta on February 4th at 11:30AM. No cost, but reservations are a must!
- Ladies' Night Out is February 4, 2020 at 6:00PM at Riverbend Retreat Center in Glen Rose (meet at FBCC at 5:00PM). Sign up in Grand Central with money. Cost is $15 for the meal, program and dessert. Rebecca Carrell from 90.9 KCBI will speak.
- Israel Trip, March 9-20, 2020. See the itinerary HERE. Pray for the 60 who are going on the trip.
- Youth High School retreat at Cleburne State Park is March 27-29, 2020.
- Pancake Breakfast for all ages to raise money for Children's Camp is Sunday, March 29th at 8:30AM in the FBCC Atrium.
- Worship at the Barn a the Barn on the Brazos is Sunday, April 5th beginning at 4:00PM. Come and enjoy the Easter Egg hunt & cookout as well as worship with the FBCC family.
- We will have a special baby & child dedication service on Mother's Day, May 10th in our 10:30AM worship service. Please call the church office for more information at 817-645-6684.
- Vacation Bible School is May 31-June 4, 2020. It will kick off with a big family celebration, fun time, and meal at 6:00PM on Sunday. Please contact Debbie Goulding to volunteer to serve in this church-wide event!
- Coming this Summer: Youth Camp, Children's Camp, Mini-Camp for first and 2nd graders, Jemez Mountain Baptist church VBS mission trip in New Mexico, and more!
- You can view our Celebration Worship services live each Sunday morning starting at 10:30am on Facebook Live. You can also go back and watch the service at your convenience. Simply go to "First Baptist Church of Cleburne, TX" on Facebook. "Like" our page and you will receive notifications when we're going live.
- Ladies' Bible Study, "Made to Crave" by Lisa Terkeurst meets Wednesday mornings at 10:00AM with Georgia Gilliland and Jennifer Burns; and Wednesday evenings at 6:00PM in the Fellowship Hall with Pam Ackley.
- Our deacons meet every Sunday at 10:15am in the Fellowship Hall to pray together for the service. Special thanks to those deacons who are rotating providing eyes, ears, and a welcoming smile around our facilities!
- Sam Patty is serving as our Choir Director, and you can join the choir for rehearsal on Wednesdays at 7:30pm and in the loft on Sunday mornings.
- Covenant Men's Breakfast - Tuesdays at 6:00am in the Parlor. All men are welcome, and you'll enjoy the fellowship and Bible study. LouAnn Potter cooks a made-to-order breakfast for us, too!
- Celebrate Recovery - every Tuesday at 6:30pm in the Annex to help anyone with habits, hurts, or hang-ups.
- Griefshare meets Sundays at 5:00PM in the Fellowship Hall. If you have experienced loss, this group is for you!
Sundays at FBC Cleburne
Bible Study groups begin at 9:15am, with Celebration Worship at 10:30am. Mission Cafe (coffee shop) will be open for fellowship and coffee at 9:00am each Sunday morning. Special events happen on various Sunday evenings. A Bible study and meal for Young Adults though 23 years is at Todd & Jessica Richardson's home each Sunday at 6:30PM, 201 Ryan Street in Joshua, TX. Second Sunday "Service" is hands-on practical ministry each second Sunday. Read the Bible with FBC Cleburne in 2018!
"the reminder" is now online
"The Reminder" is FBC Cleburne's monthly newsletter and is available online HERE. An electronic copy can be emailed to anyone requesting it. A printed copy can be mailed to anyone requesting it. To request a printed copy and/or to confirm your current email address, please contact the church office at 817-645-6684. Printed copies will also be available at Grand Central and in the church office each month.
Evergreen for senior adults
Evergreen is the monthly lunch meeting of our senior adults. These meetings consist of a special program or speaker and a delicious lunch (RSVP is appreciated). Evergreen meets the first Tuesday of every month at 11:30am in the Fellowship Hall. To RSVP for the next Evergreen meeting, please contact the church office at 817-645-6684. Evergreen is open to the public. Some of the meals require a $5 payment to cover expenses (contact the church office for more information).
FREE Videos for kids
FREE access to video for children like VeggieTales, McGee and Me!, What's in the Bible?, Theo, Adventures in Odyssey, Paws & Tales, Kingdom Under the Sea, Boogabooga, Amazing Bible Series, Little Angels, Storyteller Cafe, and many more! For all members of FBC Cleburne, just email and ask for access to RightNow Media!
FREE online bible studies
FREE access to video Bible studies by David Platt (including all 15 past "Secret Church" teachings), Matt Chandler, Francis Chan, Dennis Rainey, Andy Stanley, John Ortberg, Eric Mason, Mark Batterson, and others. For all members of FBC Cleburne, just email and ask for access to RightNow Media!
support Operation blessing
If you would like to help support our monthly food distribution to Operation Blessing, you may indicate that on your check as "Project Hunger - Red Wagon Fund." Thank you for supporting this ministry above your regular tithes and offerings!
You can now give your tithes and offerings to the FBC Cleburne Budget online. You can give a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift. Check it out HERE.
Parents: Please escort your child
We are asking parents to go with their child anytime they need to leave the worship service, just as an extra precaution. It is always best to see to their needs before worship begins, but thank you for helping us see our little ones safe.
Church office hours
The church offices are in the Annex of FBC Cleburne, 414 N Main St., Cleburne, TX 76033. Office hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday through Thursday, excluding lunchtime. The office is closed on Fridays.