- "One Minute with God" for March can be viewed or downloaded HERE! 2019 is the year of "Being the Family! Join FBC Cleburne families in "One Minute with God" each day. A verse, a question, and a prayer together with your family and your FBC Cleburne family!
- We will share in the Lord's Supper on Sunday, February 3rd. Our deacons, staff, & spouses will go out at 2:00PM to take the Lord's Supper to our shut-ins.
- Youth DiscipleNOW weekend is this weekend, February 22-24, 2019 at Cleburne State Park. See Jessica Richardson for more information.
- Volleyball for Youth and Adults in the gym is Sundays at 2:00PM starting March 3, 2019
- The Week of Prayer for North American Missions is March 3-10, 2019. Our goal for the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering is $8,000. All of that goes to reach North America with the Gospel!
- Evergreen will meet at 11:30AM on Tuesday, March 5th.
- Camp out with your family and the FBCC family at the Crosby Ranch March 22-24, 2019. Bring your Bible, food, 4-wheelers, lawn chairs, stringed instrument, board games, shotgun for a clay shot, pistols for target shooting, and camera. Bring tents, campers, cots, sleeping bags or hammocks for sleeping. Fun for all ages! No cost except the food you bring. 140 Post Oak Road, Valley Mills, TX.
- We'll celebrate the Lord's Supper on Sunday, April 7th in the 10:30AM service.
- Worship at the Barn on the Brazos, Sunday evening, April 14th at Curtis & Cathy Haley's wonderful venue! Bring food to grill, friends, and games to play. We'll start at 4:00PM, with worship at 6:00PM. Come and join the FBCC family at the Barn!
- Christian Women's Job Corps graduation is at FBCC on Thursday, April 25th. Everyone is welcome to come and celebrate with the graduates!
- The CASA clay shot is Friday, April 26th. Contact Bro. Danny if you'd like to participate.
- Our next quarterly conference is April 28th at 6:00PM. Bring a covered dish and stay for the fun!
- We'll have baby/child dedication on Mother's Day, May 10th.
- WEE School graduation is Thursday, May 16th. 10:30AM for 2s; 5:30PM for 3s; and 7:00PM for 4s. Contact Denise Dunnahoo for more information.
- Graduate Recognition and lunch are May 19th at 10:30AM.
- The Sanctuary Choir and friends are preparing a special Memorial Day presentation to present on Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 10:30AM.
- Summer 2019 dates:
- VBS, June 2-6 from 6:00 - 8:30PM. Workers and children are needed!
- Youth Camp at Glorieta, New Mexico is June 14-18, 2019.
- Mission trip to Jemez Mountain Baptist Church in Jemez Springs, NM is June 17-21. We plan to help with their VBS and build a playground.
- Children's Centro-Kid Camp at Trinity Pines, July 15-19.
- Children's Mini-Camp for first and second graders is July 26-27, 2019.
- "Jesus Christ is Lord!" Remember to take time with your family to say together this Christian "Shema".
- You can view our Celebration Worship services live each Sunday morning starting at 10:30am on Facebook Live. You can also go back and watch the service at your convenience. Simply go to "First Baptist Church of Cleburne, TX" on Facebook. "Like" our page and you will receive notifications when we're going live.
- Our deacons meet every Sunday at 10:15am in the Fellowship Hall to pray together for the service. Special thanks to those deacons who are rotating providing eyes, ears, and a welcoming smile around our facilities!
- Sam Patty is serving as our Choir Director, and you can join the choir for rehearsal on Wednesdays at 7:30pm and in the loft on Sunday mornings.
- You can read the Bible through in 2019 with your FBC family. See our plan HERE.
- Covenant Men's Breakfast - Tuesdays at 6:00am in the Parlor. All men are welcome, and you'll enjoy the fellowship and Bible study. LouAnn Potter cooks a made-to-order breakfast for us, too!
- WEE Moms (moms of children enrolled in our WEE School) meet every Thursday at 8:30am (as soon as you drop off your little one). This group meets in the Fellowship Hall.
- Celebrate Recovery - every Tuesday at 6:30pm in the Annex to help anyone with habits, hurts, or hang-ups!
- The 150th Anniversary weekend services are now online. The May 5th Anniversary service is available to view HERE, and the Sunday May 6th service is HERE.
Sundays at FBC Cleburne
Bible Study groups begin at 9:15am, with Celebration Worship at 10:30am. Mission Cafe (coffee shop) will be open for fellowship and coffee at 9:00am each Sunday morning. Special events happen on various Sunday evenings. A Bible study and meal for Young Adults though 23 years is at Todd & Jessica Richardson's home each Sunday at 6:30PM, 201 Ryan Street in Joshua, TX. Second Sunday "Service" is hands-on practical ministry each second Sunday. Read the Bible with FBC Cleburne in 2018!
"the reminder" is now online
"The Reminder" is FBC Cleburne's monthly newsletter and is available online HERE. An electronic copy can be emailed to anyone requesting it. A printed copy can be mailed to anyone requesting it. To request a printed copy and/or to confirm your current email address, please contact the church office at 817-645-6684. Printed copies will also be available at Grand Central and in the church office each month.
Evergreen for senior adults
Evergreen is the monthly lunch meeting of our senior adults. These meetings consist of a special program or speaker and a delicious lunch (RSVP is appreciated). Evergreen meets the first Tuesday of every month at 11:30am in the Fellowship Hall. To RSVP for the next Evergreen meeting, please contact the church office at 817-645-6684. Evergreen is open to the public. Some of the meals require a $5 payment to cover expenses (contact the church office for more information).
FREE Videos for kids
FREE access to video for children like VeggieTales, McGee and Me!, What's in the Bible?, Theo, Adventures in Odyssey, Paws & Tales, Kingdom Under the Sea, Boogabooga, Amazing Bible Series, Little Angels, Storyteller Cafe, and many more! For all members of FBC Cleburne, just email and ask for access to RightNow Media!
FREE online bible studies
FREE access to video Bible studies by David Platt (including all 15 past "Secret Church" teachings), Matt Chandler, Francis Chan, Dennis Rainey, Andy Stanley, John Ortberg, Eric Mason, Mark Batterson, and others. For all members of FBC Cleburne, just email and ask for access to RightNow Media!
support Operation blessing
If you would like to help support our monthly food distribution to Operation Blessing, you may indicate that on your check as "Project Hunger - Red Wagon Fund." Thank you for supporting this ministry above your regular tithes and offerings!
You can now give your tithes and offerings to the FBC Cleburne Budget online. You can give a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift. Check it out HERE.
Parents: Please escort your child
We are asking parents to go with their child anytime they need to leave the worship service, just as an extra precaution. It is always best to see to their needs before worship begins, but thank you for helping us see our little ones safe.
Church office hours
The church offices are in the Annex of FBC Cleburne, 414 N Main St., Cleburne, TX 76033. Office hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday through Thursday, excluding lunchtime. The office is closed on Fridays.