- George Tifft, Nashville Recording artist, will perform tonight in the FBCC Annex at 6:30pm during Celebrate Recovery. Everyone is welcome to attend!
- Chili Cook-off for Christian Women's Job Corps is this Saturday, October 7th in the gym at 5:30PM.
- Our Service Project for the month of October will be to volunteer at the Christian Women's Job Corps' Chili Cook-Off on Saturday, October 7th from 5:30 - 7: 30 pm in the FBC Cleburne gym. WE NEED A LOT OF VOLUNTEERS! So, if you would like to help set up, please come to the church gym at 4:30 pm. If you would like to stay to clean up, we hope to be finished cleaning at 8:30 pm. Here is a list of ways you can help serve at the Chili Cook-Off: cut and serve desserts, handle tickets and money, serve the various types of chili to the judges, assist with the auction table, serve drinks, and/or donate breakfast bars and waters to be used at the CWJC offices. Please RSVP with your service preference to Leslie Ayuko at
- "Knitted Together" Ladies' Dinner Event will be Monday, October 16 at 6:00pm in the church gymnasium.
There is a lot going on at FBC Cleburne. Please take a moment and read the articles below. We are certain you will find items of interest as well as information on how you can be involved in the ministries of FBC Cleburne.
Sundays at FBC Cleburne
Bible Study groups begin at 9:15am, with Celebration Worship at 10:30am. Mission Cafe (coffee shop) will be open for fellowship and coffee at 9:00am each Sunday morning. Special events happen on various Sunday evenings. Griefshare meets at 6:00PM in the Fellowship Hall for anyone who has lost someone. A Bible study and meal for Young Adults though 23 years is at Todd & Jessica Richardson's home each Sunday at 6:30PM, 201 Ryan Street in Joshua, TX. Second Sunday "Service" is hands-on practical ministry each second Sunday.
Read the Bible with FBC Cleburne in 2017
FBC Cleburne is using a 5-day per week reading plan to read through the Bible this year. You can CLICK HERE to see and download the reading plan.
"the reminder" is now online
"The Reminder" is FBC Cleburne's monthly newsletter and is available online HERE. An electronic copy can be emailed to anyone requesting it. A printed copy can be mailed to anyone requesting it. To request a printed copy and/or to confirm your current email address, please contact the church office at 817-645-6684. Printed copies will also be available at Grand Central and in the church office each month.
Evergreen for senior adults
Evergreen is the monthly lunch meeting of our senior adults. These meetings consist of a special program or speaker and a delicious lunch (RSVP is appreciated). Evergreen meets the first Tuesday of every month at 11:30am in the Fellowship Hall. To RSVP for the next Evergreen meeting, please contact the church office at 817-645-6684. Evergreen is open to the public. Some of the meals require a $5 payment to cover expenses (contact the church office for more information).
- Young Family Fellowship gathers on the 1st and 3rd Thursday at 6:30PM. Contact Leslie Ayuko for location information.
- WEE Moms (moms of children enrolled in our WEE School) meet every Tuesday at 8:30am (as soon as you drop off your little one). This group meets in the Parlor (directly across the hallway from the drop-off area for the younger WEE School children).
- Evergreen (Senior Adult luncheon with special speaker) will be Tuesday, October 3rd at 11:30am
- Quarterly Conference is after the morning service on October 22nd.
- Fall Festival at Carver Park is Saturday, October 28th from 11:00AM to 2:00PM. We need volunteers for bounce house, grilling, snow cones, face painting, popcorn, and games!
- Child Dedication is November 5th in the 10:30AM service. Contact Elizabeth Rowlan if you would like your family to participate.
- Our Thanksgiving Supper is Wednesday, November 15th.
- 2018 Budget forum is right after out All-Church Thanksgiving Supper on Wednesday, November 15th.
- Be a part of the Live Nativity at Hulen Park right after the Christmas Parade on December 1st.
- FBC Cleburne's 150th Anniversary Celebration - Saturday, May 5, 2018 (next year) starting at 10:00am. Save the date!
- Celebrate Recovery - every Tuesday at 6:30pm in the Annex to help anyone with habits, hurts, or hang-ups!
- Covenant Men's Breakfast - Tuesdays at 6:00am in the Parlor. All men are welcome, and you'll enjoy the fellowship and Bible study. LouAnn Potter cooks a made-to-order breakfast for us, too! You can CLICK HERE to see the Scripture verses Covenant Men are memorizing.
- You can view our Celebration Worship services live each Sunday morning starting at 10:30am on Facebook Live. You can also go back and watch the service at your convenience. Simply go to "First Baptist Church of Cleburne, TX" on Facebook. "Like" our page and you will receive notifications when we're going live.
FREE Videos for kids
FREE access to video for children like VeggieTales, McGee and Me!, What's in the Bible?, Theo, Adventures in Odyssey, Paws & Tales, Kingdom Under the Sea, Boogabooga, Amazing Bible Series, Little Angels, Storyteller Cafe, and many more! For all members of FBC Cleburne, just email and ask for access to RightNow Media!
FREE online bible studies
FREE access to video Bible studies by David Platt (including all 15 past "Secret Church" teachings), Matt Chandler, Francis Chan, Dennis Rainey, Andy Stanley, John Ortberg, Eric Mason, Mark Batterson, and others. For all members of FBC Cleburne, just email and ask for access to RightNow Media!
support Operation blessing
If you would like to help support our monthly food distribution to Operation Blessing, you may indicate that on your check as "Project Hunger - Red Wagon Fund." Thank you for supporting this ministry above your regular tithes and offerings!
You can now give your tithes and offerings to the FBC Cleburne Budget online. You can give a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift. Check it out on our homepage HERE.
Parents: Please escort your child
We are asking parents to go with their child anytime they need to leave the worship service, just as an extra precaution. It is always best to see to their needs before worship begins, but thank you for helping us see our little ones safe.
Church office hours
The church offices are in the Annex of FBC Cleburne, 414 N Main St., Cleburne, TX 76033. Office hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday through Thursday, and 8:30am to noon Friday, excluding lunchtime.