Sometimes we all need encouragement in the middle of our week. Maybe things have been rough at the office, at home, or at school. Here at First Baptist Church we offer a variety of ways to get "recharged" mid-week.
6:00pm - Celebrate Recovery meets in the Annex. CLICK HERE for more information about Celebrate Recovery.
10:00am - Ladies' Bible Study (Fall and Spring only). Meets in the
Fellowship Hall of First Baptist Church. Childcare is not provided for
the morning session of Ladies' Bible Study.
6:00pm - Preschool Activities (birth - Kindergarten) in the Preschool Area
- Children's Activities (1st - 5th grade) in the Children's Area
- Ladies' Bible Study in the Fellowship Hall (childcare is provided)
- Men's Bible Study in the Chambless Building
- Adult Prayer Meeting and Bible Study in the Parlor
- Our Van Ministry provides transportation to our church facilities for children 12th grade and
younger. CLICK HERE
for more information about our Van Ministry.
6:30pm - Adult Handbell Rehearsal on the second floor
7:30pm - Adult Choir Rehearsal on the second floor