Youth (6th-12th grades)
Jessica Richardson, Youth Minister
Brandon Gartman, Youth Minister
The Youth Ministry of FBC Cleburne is for all students that are currently in 6th-12th grades. Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter. Where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost! We want young people to grow into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. We do this by...
sunday morning bible study groups
- Meets Sunday mornings @ 9:15am in the Annex
- Classes divided/grouped by grades
- Come to the rear of the Annex (where the church offices are located) to sign in and find a class just for you
wednesday night youth gathering
- Meets Wednesdays from 6:00pm until 7:30pm
- Open Gym starts @ 5:00 pm
- Youth Worship and Bible lesson @ 6:15pm
- Hang out time in the gym @ 7:00pm
The theme verse for our Youth Ministry is Philippians 2:16, "Hold firmly to the message of life. Then I can boast in the day of Christ that I didn't run or labor for nothing."
NEW Bible Study clinic
Join us every FOURTH Sunday for our new Bible Study Clinic.
In The ANNEX
Here students will learn skills to study the Bible on their own. We will teach a variety of Bible study methods; all of which can be done with just a Bible and the Holy Spirit leading the way.