Youth (6th-12th grades)
Jessica Richardson, Youth Minister
The Youth Ministry of FBC Cleburne is for all students that are currently in 6th-12th grades. Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter. Where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost! We want young people to grow into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. We do this by...
sunday morning bible study groups
- Meets Sunday mornings @ 9:15am in the Annex
- Classes divided/grouped by grades
- Come to the rear of the Annex (where the church offices are located) to sign in and find a class just for you
wednesday night youth gathering
- Meets Wednesdays from 6:00pm until 7:30pm
- Open Gym starts @ 5:00 pm
- Free Dinner @ 6:00 in Youth Building (ANNEX)
- Youth Worship and Bible lesson @ 6:15pm
- Hang out time in the gym @ 7:00pm
The theme verse for our Youth Ministry is Philippians 2:16, "Hold firmly to the message of life. Then I can boast in the day of Christ that I didn't run or labor for nothing."
We are so excited to take our students to the Together Conference this year. Our prayer is that our youth and the youth of our nations will catch a contagious passion for loving God's people and a boldness to share and live out the gospel. Please read the following information and sign your student up at the bottom.
Saturday-Sunday, October 20-21st
Texas Motor Speedway
Staying overnight at Best Western Plus Lake Worth Inn and Suites
Sat- 10 am-10pm meet at the church at 8 leaving by 8:15
Sun- 9:30-12:30 - return to church by 2
$25 dollars for the hotel. plus the cost of food. (Free Breakfast at the hotel Sunday morning)