Youth (6th-12th grades)
Jessica Richardson, Youth Minister
The Youth Ministry of FBC Cleburne is for all students that are currently in 6th-12th grades. Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter. Where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost! We want young people to grow into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. We do this by...
sunday morning bible study groups
- Meets Sunday mornings @ 9:15am in the Annex
- Classes divided/grouped by grades
- Come to the rear of the Annex (where the church offices are located) to sign in and find a class just for you
wednesday night youth gathering
- Meets Wednesdays from 6:00pm until 7:30pm
- Open Gym starts @ 5:00 pm
- Free Dinner @ 6:00 in Youth Building (ANNEX)
- Youth Worship and Bible lesson @ 6:15pm
- Hang out time in the gym @ 7:00pm
The theme verse for our Youth Ministry is Philippians 2:16, "Hold firmly to the message of life. Then I can boast in the day of Christ that I didn't run or labor for nothing."