- "Jesus Christ is Lord!" Remember to take time with your family to say together this Christian "Shema".
- Block Party this Sunday, March 11th from 4:00-6:00pm at Cimarron Springs Apartments, 1302 E. Kilpatrick. We'll need "all hands on deck" at 3:00 for set-up and afterward for putting everything away. Come and be a part of this "Second Sundays serving our city" ministry opportunity. In April, we'll be helping Christmas in Action fix up a house on Sunday afternoon, April 8th.
- FBC Cleburne's 150th Anniversary Celebration - Saturday, May 5, 2018 starting at 10:00am. Please sign up to reserve your free lunch at Fbccleburne.org. We have invitations available for you to give or send to others you want to invite to the celebration! We will have a follow-up sharing, testimony, and praise time on Sunday, May 6th during the 9:15am Sunday school hour and the 10:30am worship time! Don't miss this great celebration. It only comes around every 150 years!
- "Spring forward" one hour Saturday night, March 10th so you'll be on time for Bible study and worship after the time change!
- The week of prayer for North American Missions is this week, and you can see the daily prayer emphasis on our FBC Cleburne Facebook page, or use the handout from Sunday.
- You can view our Celebration Worship services live each Sunday morning starting at 10:30am on Facebook Live. You can also go back and watch the service at your convenience. Simply go to "First Baptist Church of Cleburne, TX" on Facebook. "Like" our page and you will receive notifications when we're going live.
- We will not have Wednesday activities March 14th due to Spring Break.
- Youth Conference is April 6-7th in Ft. Worth. See Jessica or Brandon for details.
- Christian Women's Job Corps will host a style show and lunch on April 7th at 10AM at the Cleburne Conference Center. Hear about "Being a Biblical Woman in a Barbie Doll World!" Cost is $15.00.
- LINK will be three Sunday nights in April. Please fill out a survey this Sunday if you didn't get one last Sunday.
- Bring the family for a campout at the Crosby Ranch April 13-15, 2018! 4-Wheeling, Clay shoot, good food, and great fun for the whole family.
- Our next quarterly conference is Sunday night, April 22nd, at 6:00 PM, following a covered-dish supper. Please submit agenda items to the office by Thursday, April 12th.
- Vacation Bible School is June 3-7, 2018 in the evenings.
- Youth Camp at Latham Springs is June 12-16, 2018. See Jessica or Brandon for details.
- Kids' Day Out is Thursday, June 21st. See Debbie Goulding for details.
- Youth Mission Trip to Rockport is July 2-6, 2018. See Jessica or Brandon for details.
- Children's Mini-camp for 1st-2nd graders & parents is June 13-14. See Debbie Goulding for details.
- Children's Camp for 3rd -5th graders is July 30-August 3rd. See Debbie Goulding for details.
- Our deacons meet every Sunday at 10:15am in the Fellowship Hall to pray together for the service.
- Sam Patty is serving as our interim Choir Director, and you can join the choir for rehearsal on Wednesdays at 7:30pm and in the loft on Sunday mornings.
- You can read the Bible through I n 2018 with your FBC family. See our plan HERE.
- Covenant Men's Breakfast - Tuesdays at 6:00am in the Parlor. All men are welcome, and you'll enjoy the fellowship and Bible study. LouAnn Potter cooks a made-to-order breakfast for us, too! You can CLICK HERE to see the Scripture verses Covenant Men are memorizing.
- WEE Moms (moms of children enrolled in our WEE School) meet every Tuesday at 8:30am (as soon as you drop off your little one). This group meets in the Parlor (directly across the hallway from the drop-off area for the younger WEE School children).
- Celebrate Recovery - every Tuesday at 6:30pm in the Annex to help anyone with habits, hurts, or hang-ups!
- Join the Cleburne Christian Business Club for Holy Week services at 7:00am each morning, March 26-30th at the Cleburne Conference Center.
Sundays at FBC Cleburne
Bible Study groups begin at 9:15am, with Celebration Worship at 10:30am. Mission Cafe (coffee shop) will be open for fellowship and coffee at 9:00am each Sunday morning. Special events happen on various Sunday evenings. Griefshare meets at 6:00PM in the Fellowship Hall for anyone who has lost someone. A Bible study and meal for Young Adults though 23 years is at Todd & Jessica Richardson's home each Sunday at 6:30PM, 201 Ryan Street in Joshua, TX. Second Sunday "Service" is hands-on practical ministry each second Sunday. Note: No Sunday school on December 24 or 31.
Read the Bible with FBC Cleburne in 2018!
FBC Cleburne is using a 5-day per week reading plan to read through the Bible this year. You can CLICK HERE to see and download the reading plan.
"the reminder" is now online
"The Reminder" is FBC Cleburne's monthly newsletter and is available online HERE. An electronic copy can be emailed to anyone requesting it. A printed copy can be mailed to anyone requesting it. To request a printed copy and/or to confirm your current email address, please contact the church office at 817-645-6684. Printed copies will also be available at Grand Central and in the church office each month.
Evergreen for senior adults
Evergreen is the monthly lunch meeting of our senior adults. These meetings consist of a special program or speaker and a delicious lunch (RSVP is appreciated). Evergreen meets the first Tuesday of every month at 11:30am in the Fellowship Hall. To RSVP for the next Evergreen meeting, please contact the church office at 817-645-6684. Evergreen is open to the public. Some of the meals require a $5 payment to cover expenses (contact the church office for more information).
FREE Videos for kids
FREE access to video for children like VeggieTales, McGee and Me!, What's in the Bible?, Theo, Adventures in Odyssey, Paws & Tales, Kingdom Under the Sea, Boogabooga, Amazing Bible Series, Little Angels, Storyteller Cafe, and many more! For all members of FBC Cleburne, just email and ask for access to RightNow Media!
FREE online bible studies
FREE access to video Bible studies by David Platt (including all 15 past "Secret Church" teachings), Matt Chandler, Francis Chan, Dennis Rainey, Andy Stanley, John Ortberg, Eric Mason, Mark Batterson, and others. For all members of FBC Cleburne, just email and ask for access to RightNow Media!
support Operation blessing
If you would like to help support our monthly food distribution to Operation Blessing, you may indicate that on your check as "Project Hunger - Red Wagon Fund." Thank you for supporting this ministry above your regular tithes and offerings!
You can now give your tithes and offerings to the FBC Cleburne Budget online. You can give a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift. Check it out HERE.
Parents: Please escort your child
We are asking parents to go with their child anytime they need to leave the worship service, just as an extra precaution. It is always best to see to their needs before worship begins, but thank you for helping us see our little ones safe.
Church office hours
The church offices are in the Annex of FBC Cleburne, 414 N Main St., Cleburne, TX 76033. Office hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday through Thursday, and 8:30am to noon Friday, excluding lunchtime.